Sponsored and Endorsed by:
| Mandell I. Ganchrow
|MD; Executive Vice President, Religious Zionists of America, Board Member of AIPAC|
|Moving the Summit forward. Summary of the ideas raised at the Summit
A Brief List of Conclusions Reached at the Summit
1. Terrorism must be defeated in a proactive manner using all means available including – especially military victory.
2. No negotiations should take place until terror has been defeated.
3. Radical Islamic fundamentalism (Islamists) seeks not to capture our hearts or our territories but to destroy the civilized world and its culture.
4. Israel as a target of Islamic fundamentalism is secondary to the primary target - the U.S.
5. The concept of Israeli occupation of Judea and Samaria represents a dangerous and libelous attempt by our enemies to portray Jews and Israel as morally corrupt. History, theologically and demographically, proves this as a lie that is repeated even by friends. It should be a main objective of ours to present the truth, as Rabbi Riskin discussed in his speech.
6. Moral Relativism is evil and the enemy of truth.
7. The U.N. is morally bankrupt and cannot function as the instrument of justice Alternatives must be examined.
8. Peace can be accomplished only by facing the truth.
9. Jerusalem is the eternal indivisible capital of Israel and the center of spiritual opportunity to unite the world.
10. A Palestinian state is a mortal danger to Israel and the world.
11. The right of return of so-called Arab refugees is non-negotiable and would represent the demise of Israel.
12. There can never be peace until anti-Jewish/Israel incitement ceases – including children in schools.
13. The PA is a failed institution and incapable of bringing peace.
14. It is time for a serious discussion and evaluation in Washington and Israel of the Allon plan and the role of Jordan in a solution to Middle East peace.